We will update the discount information timely.If you have any question and suggestion, welcome to join and share in this group.
Please check the image and find the product on the search list by click the link. The discount product is laying on the offering-list.
Wanna stop your barn doors from swaying out and in from the wall and squeaking and creaking every time you move them? Then our roller guide will be the best fit for you
MOST ADVANCED FLOOR GUIDE DESIGN ON THE MARCKET
- With 8 different setup options, you can choose any setup option which you think it works and looks best for your barn door
COMPLETELY FLUSH BOTTOM AND THE SLEEKEST FLOOR GUIDE
- From flush bottom to countersunk wall screws, our barn door bottom guide remains sleek and streamlined. Unlike other roller guides, our stay roller won't protrude to scratch or damage your doors
STURDY STEEL ALL BLACK DESIGN
- Our stay roller comes with a black powder coated L-bracket and all black hardwares supplying you with a durable bottom bracket and a beautiful look for your barn door for years to come
SCRATCH RESISTANT AND ANTI-RUST
- The scratch-resistant finish on this barn door floor roller can withstand water exposure and corrosion. Unlike other products that easily chip and rust, our roller will stand up to the elements and remain rust-free for years
EASY TO INSTALL AND EASY TO ADJUST
- By following our step-by-step installation manual, installation will be a piece of cake for you. With two small steel wrenches, you can easily adjust the roller(s) of the floor guide after mounting to the wall
FIT FOR SLIDING BARN DOORS UP TO 3" THICK
- Once installed, simply adjust the roller(s) along the track to fit your specific door thickness
INSTANT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- If you meet any problems or have any complaints about our product, please contact us firstly before we leave you bad impression, we'll help you solve it in 24h
Don't waste time looking at other floor guide designs. Just click "Add to Cart" on the top to buy it NOW!
The seller is .
This item had been sold out or off shelf.