We will update the discount information timely.If you have any question and suggestion, welcome to join and share in this group.
Please check the image and find the product on the search list by click the link. The discount product is laying on the offering-list.
Material: Aluminum alloy
How to use
citric acid for bath bombs,Epsom salts,etc.
1 cup baking soda.
1/2 cup citric acid.
1/2 cup Epsom salts.
1 tsp. water.
2 tsp. essential oil.
3 tsp. oil (olive oil)
food coloring (any color you want)
1.Mix dry ingredients .
- Baking soda, Epsom salt, cornstarch, and citric acid.
- Whisk together evenly in bowl.
2.Mix wet (liquid) ingredients .
3.- castor oil, essential oil, soap coloring, and water.
- Place all of liquids into a cup and stir evenly.
- Note:Too much water may ruin your bath bomb!
4.Mix in wet ingredients very slowly into dry ingredients, and whisk.
- Till all the liquid emptied.
- When you squish it,the mixture would begin to clump together.
5.Fill both sides of molds with mixture until they overflow.
- You may add some petals or lavenders into molds.
6.Press both sides together.
- Squeeze into a sphere.
- Press firmly to shape it.
- Remove any excess mixture around the mold.
- Note: Do not rotate the mold!
7.Remove the bath bomb.
- Tap the mold around slightly with your fingers.
- Remove the bath bomb gently.
8.Let them dry overnight.
- If you want to use immediately, pop it into fridge for 30 minutes
DO NOT hit the molds with metal spoon.
Not suitable for use in a dishwasher. Bath Bomb should be removed once it's formed into a round ball and should not remain in the mold to cure. Your bath bomb mold lot will be ready to package after about 48 hours.
The seller is .
Promo Code: A9ZLBMK8
When you can't find the product on the list. Please try the spare linkSnag It on spare link 1